Austin Energy Green Building Project Management
Green Living, LLC provides project management, energy modeling, and building commissioning services under the Austin Energy Green Building (AEGB) Multifamily and Commercial rating systems, and has served on multiple projects totaling nearly 2 million square feet.
AEGB was developed in 1990 by the City of Austin and was the nation’s first green building rating system. It has since served as a model for the development of the LEED rating systems. Because the rating systems are similar, some projects pursue both AEGB and LEED certifications simultaneously.
AEGB Project Management Services:
- Provide direction for owner’s representative, design and construction teams
- Devise a plan of action, determining feasibility of AEGB credits by cost impact
- Conduct a minimum of three drawing reviews
- Create and follow AEGB action items/ next steps for design team members
- Provide design and construction team members with support, direction, sample documents, and resources
- Participate in design team meetings via conference calls
- Identify and support owner with documentation for Innovation credits
- Manage the AEGB online tool process
- Review letter templates and submittals
- Assist the team in responding to comments during the review process