LEED Project Management – LEED for Homes and Multifamily Midrise
Green Living provides LEED Project Management services for projects seeking certification under LEED for Homes and LEED for Homes Multifamily Midrise.
All LEED for Homes and LEED for Homes Multifamily Midrise projects are third-party verified through a verification team, which includes a Green Rater and Provider who work together on the verification and certification submittal of the project. Green Raters provide on-site inspections to verify as-built LEED measures and collect supporting documentation. Performance testing is also required on LEED for Homes projects and is conducted onsite by a qualified third-party. The Provider reviews all project documentation for certification. Projects using LEED for Homes or LEED for Homes Multifamily Midrise do not use LEED Online for certification.
The following is a general outline of our services coordinated with the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED® for Homes 2010 rating system. The scope of services becomes project specific once the “Road Map” is complete and approved by the owner.
- GL will contract services and manage coordination of the HERS, Green Rater and Provider
- Devise a plan of action, determining feasibility of LEED credits by cost impact.
- Create a LEED Task List for each team member, explaining the steps to complete for the credits s/he is responsible for
- Conduct a LEED Kick-off meeting so that all LEED project members may understand the goals of the project, the LEED process, and design criteria
- Assist team members in understanding LEED requirements, ramifications and documentation
- Conduct LEED Progress Meetings during Design Development to facilitate integrated design around cross-discipline issues
- Review and collect information/documentation from the project team and organize them into correct format for submission to LEED for Homes Provider QAD. There will be at minimum of (3) Design reviews prior to submission to the LEED for Homes Provider QAD Review.
- Perform preliminary LEED credit calculations to investigate the feasibility of credits as related to site, materials, and energy consumption.
- Green Living also provides energy modeling analysis and will update the “as-designed” model with the new strategies implemented for Energy performance prerequisite and credit.