LEED MEP Credit Documentation and Assistance
Green Living, LLC will provide Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing credit calculations and guide the MEP team member’s design of the following credits and prerequisites to substantiate compliance for USGBC:
- WEp1 and WEc3 – Water use reduction
- EAp3 – Fundamental Refrigerant Management
- EAc4 – Enhanced Refrigerant Management
- IEQp1- Minimum IAQ Performance
- IEQc6.1 – Controllability of Systems: Lighting
- IEQc6.2 – Controllability of Thermal Comfort
- IEQc7.1 – Thermal Comfort: Design.
By having excellent knowledge of ASHRAE standards 90.1/62.1/62.2/55 and experience on LEED MEP credits, we help the design team to review the project design and provide assistance with LEED requirements related to MEP credits without incurring additional costs. GL completes the LEED Online templates and produces required supporting documentation for the credits identified as achievable by the project team.
LEED prerequisite IEQp1 has the potential for significant financial ramifications. GL has successfully created innovative solutions that have saved clients approximately $80,000 in construction costs.