Green Living provides consulting, energy modeling, and building commissioning services under the Austin Energy Green Building (AEGB) Multifamily and Commercial rating systems and has served on multiple projects totaling nearly 2 million square feet.
AEGB Consulting & Administrative Services:
- Provide direction for owner’s representative, design, and construction teams
- Devise a plan of action, determining the feasibility of AEGB credits by cost impact
- Conduct a minimum of three drawing reviews
- Create and follow AEGB action items/ next steps for design team members
- Provide sustainable specification
- Provide design and construction team members with support, direction, sample documents, and resources.
- Participate in design/construction team meetings via conference calls
- Identify and support the owner with documentation for Innovation credits
- Manage the AEGB online tool process
- Review letter templates and submittals
- Assist the team in responding to comments during the review process
Rodney Bates, P.E., LEED AP
We moved all of our Energy Modeling to Green Living LLC. The models' cost, precision, and timeliness save us time to Design.