MEP LEED Credit Training
Green Living, LLC trains MEP team members in the specifics of the following credits and prerequisites to substantiate compliance for USGBC:
- Indoor Water Use Reduction
- Water Metering
- Cooling Tower Water Uses
- Fundamental Refrigerant Management
- Enhanced Refrigerant Management
- Building Level and Advanced Energy Metering
- Renewable Energy Production
- Green Power and Carbon Offsets
- Minimum IAQ Performance
- Interior Lighting: Design and Control
- Thermal Comfort: Design and Control
By having excellent knowledge of ASHRAE standards – 90.1/62.1/62.2/55 and experience on LEED MEP credits, we help the design team to review project design and provide assistance with LEED requirements related to MEP credits.
LEED Training for Corporations, MEP Engineers, and Architects
Green Living provides online customized LEED training for corporations, engineers, architects, and portfolio companies. We can tailor your program format and schedule to fit your objectives and budget. Online training is a convenient choice for businesses to expand their knowledge in the LEED certification process while avoiding the time and costs associated with traveling to an off-site course.
LEED Exam Preparation – English, Chinese, and Hindi
Green Living’s senior team of LEED Accredited Professionals includes native English, Chinese (Mandarin), and Hindi speakers with extensive experience in LEED Consulting and Administrative Services, MEP Credit Documentation, Energy Modeling, Daylighting Analysis, and Building Commissioning. Our team provides LEED Green Associate and LEED AP BD+C exam training in English, Hindi, and Chinese, maximizing opportunities for success in LEED professional accreditation examinations for both native and non-native English speakers. Exam preparation is provided for the following:
- LEED Green Associate: The LEED Green Associate credential is for professionals who want to demonstrate green building expertise in non-technical fields of practice. This credential denotes basic knowledge of green design, construction, and operations. Students will learn about the LEED Rating Systems and core concepts associated with working on a LEED Certification project.
- LEED AP BD+C: LEED AP Building Design + Construction is the most popular specialty to pursue and covers material similar to the LEED Green Associate exam. Students will gain a more in-depth understanding of key green building concepts including Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality, and Innovation in Design. Relevant LEED project experience is required by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) in order to prepare for the more extensive subject matter of this examination.