WELL Building Standards
The WELL Building Standard is a performance-based system for measuring, certifying, and monitoring features of the built environment that impact human health and wellbeing through air, water, nourishment, light, fitness, comfort, and mind.
WELL Project Management
- Prepare feasibility “Road Map,” addressing each Precondition and Optimization applicable to the project
- Project administration on WELL Online
- Conduct WELL reviews, Schematic, Design Development through Construction Documents to facilitate the integration of WELL aspects into drawings to meet the owner’s goals and WELL requirements.
- Provide WELL specification sections in the Project Specifications
- Provide research, documentation, and support the project team in developing documents for the following WELL features
- Perform Analyses and Assessments; WELL Optimization Features Calculations
- Perform WELL reviews before submission to GBCI.
- Review the WELL report prepared by the WELL Assessor
- Respond to preliminary documentation review comments
- Draft curative actions or appeals if necessary
- Coordinate annual submissions to IWBI
- Plan for recertification